Oct 19, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!

I have the coolest/craziest family. It's officially Christmas in the Markle family and every hall has been decked at my parent's home. Today I baked cookies with Meghan (sister), Maya (niece), and Kohen (nephew). Each year my family exchanges baked goods at Christmas time. Everyone gets to go home with 10+ types of cookies in their basket. This is Mark's ideal situation and single-handedly guarantees the success of my marriage for years to come. This year I am bringing White Chocolate, Macadamia, Cranberry Cookies and Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. I'll post the recipes for both after I learn whether or not people like them.

Later this evening my mom and I decorated the Christmas tree. It was the greatest hour of Toto's life. After learning just how easily she can climb and play in the tree, we were forced to avoid any breakable ornaments but it still turned out pretty cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment