Oct 5, 2011

Growing pains

At first it hurt to button my pants

Then it hurt to zip them

Then the Bellaband (that everyone swears by) rolls up revealing my unzipped pants.
At work.

Then the Bellaband digs in to my stomach under my lungs, adding to my acid reflux.

Then I spend date night with my husband spitting up into a cup during our movie.

Then I went to the tailor and had my maternity jeans hemmed.

Now I can keep my food down, but every time I step my pants fall down.
At work.

On the upside, our little bean is growing like a mad (wo)man. (S)he is a large plum these days and actually looks like a human on an ultrasound. I went to see Courageous with Mark last night. If you haven't seen it, I think it's a pretty cool movie to watch with your spouse. The acting is terrible. The message is amazing. It spawned a lot of great conversation between us about what kind of parents we want to be and how we want to go about sharing our faith with the new guy/gal. Of course, now we have given ourselves homework assignments (such nerds) that I am going to have to work hard to make time for given the great need for packing and pant pulling in my life. Seriously, if I could have those minutes back...who am I kidding? I'd probably waste them on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment